REFINE YOUR INTEREST:
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
Search our news database.
Hospital de Sant Pau, QEV Technologies, Nissan and Eurecat have developed a respirator to supply emerging countries
• The manufacturing of Q-Vent will begin this week in the Nissan plant in Zona Franca with the collaboration of Eurecat technology centre.
• The respirator has been designed by the R&D team of QEV Technologies engineering considering the adaptability required to comply with the specifications of the different sanitary systems at an international level.
QEV Tech bets on electric mobility with the ‘The Electric Month’
• The engineering has established April as "The Electric Month" to launch a campaign through social media aimed at electromobility.
• The initiative aims to show the population that a clean and pollution-free Barcelona is possible without a declared state of alarm.
• Spain is ranked at the bottom of European countries in terms of electromobility. In the city of Barcelona the high levels of NO2 exceed the limits established by the WHO.
QEV Technologies joins the Fight against COVID-19
• QEV Technologies is importing respirators from China to supply hospitals.
• The engineering is carrying out a series of initiatives to support 3D part printing.
• QEV Technologies is in contact with the Health Consortium of the Sant Pau Hospital in Barcelona to be able to offer quick and effective responses.