QEV Technologies is a pioneering Spanish company specialising in the field of electric mobility. Its founder, Joan Orús, began his journey 20 years ago with the creation of the solar car which traversed the salt lakes of Australia. His competitive drive led the team to countless victories in different competitions. The experience acquired through WRC, TCR, WTCC, and Formula E competitions has allowed QEV Technologies to develop cutting-edge technology. This technological innovation has opened the doors to the technological development and manufacture from scratch of complete vehicles for other automotive companies.
Proximity, quality of service, and focus on results are our hallmarks. Being very aware of the importance of data security, and in alignment with the character of our own identity, QEV Technologies has promoted the establishment of an Information Security Management System that meets the requirements of the ISO / IEC 27001 standard in order to identify, evaluate, and minimise the risks to which your information and that of your clients is exposed, as well as to guarantee the fulfilment of established objectives.
The principal objective of this Security Policy is to establish a code of conduct that allows us to develop a company culture, a way of working and decision making at QEV Technologies that ensures that data security and respect for personal data are a constant thread:
- Preserving the confidentiality of our clients’ information, avoiding its disclosure, or access by unauthorised persons.
- Maintaining the integrity of our clients’ information, ensuring its accuracy, and avoiding deterioration in its quality.
- Ensuring the availability of our clients’ information, in every media, and whenever needed.
The Management especially values the availability and confidentiality of its own data and that of its clients, and has established this as the main criterion for assessing its risks. Therefore it is committed to developing, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving its Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the aim of continuous improvement in the way we provide our services and in the way we handle our clients’ data. Given that, it is the policy of QEV Technologies S.L. that:
- Information Security objectives are established annually.
- All legal, contractual, and business requirements are met.
- All personnel participate in training and awareness activities around Information Security processes.
- A process of risk analysis, management, and processing is developed for all data assets.
- Control objectives and their corresponding controls are established to mitigate the risks detected.
- The responsibilities of employees are defined concerning:
- Reporting security breaches.
- Preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data assets in compliance with this policy.
- Complying with the policies and procedures related to the Information Security Management System.
The Security Officer will be directly responsible for maintaining this policy, providing advice and guidance for its implementation, and rectification in the event of lapses in compliance.
This data security policy will always be aligned with the general policies of the company and with those that serve as a framework for other internal management systems, such as quality control policies.
Barcelona, January 20, 2021