European Investment Bank provides €17m funding to QEV Technologies to advance zero emissions transport in developing countries
• New financing will support R&D and production of electric drive technologies, including for public transport vehicles in the Philippines and other developing countries
• 180 new jobs will be created at the Barcelona-based technology company
• The partnership is supported by the Investment Plan for Europe
• Development of cleaner, more sustainable mobility is a focus for European Investment Bank and QEV
LOBITO LIFE S.L and QEV TECHNOLOGIES S.L. team up to develop new electric mobility products for leisure
• Lobito and QEV Tech will develop electric mobility innovative products for leisure activities.
• QEV Technologies will be a long-term partner of LOBITO LIFE S.L, which is led by Daniel Oliver Bulto, former motorbike driver and grandson of Don Paco Bultó (co-founder of Montesa and founder of Bultaco).
• Future plans are ambitious: high-end electric bicycles, electric motorcycles, electric surfboards and even a customizable electric car.
QEV Technologies exhibiting three cars at Shanghai Motor Show developed and produced for Chinese clients
• QEV Technologies developed the Arcfox-GT and Arcfox-GT Race Edition launched in Geneva coming back at Shanghai Motor Show
• The subsidiary of China National Machinery Industry Corporation co-developed Zedriv GT3 with QEV Technologies making world debut in Shanghai
• China, the largest electric vehicle market in the world, gives high recognition to QEV Technologies